Every year, the CDC carries out a survey to find out the placement statistics of the IBA graduates. A survey for the current passed out batch of 2018 was carried out before the convocation. Following are the key highlights of the survey:
- Banking and FMCGs are the top industry for the IBA business grads
- A significant amount of graduates specially from BS-Economics & Mathematics and BS-Social Sciences programs have taken up the role in the social sector such as Education and Health.
- 42% of the graduates are being placed into jobs through the direct CDC efforts and interventions
- Almost 6% of the graduates are self-employed, around 5% are not interested in any sort of employment due to some personal reasons and 6% are continuing their higher education.
- Overall average salary of the batch remains somewhere around PKR. 65,000/month. The program-wise stats are given below:
||In search of employment
||Average Salary per month (in PKR.)
|BS-Accounting & Finance
|BS-Economics & Mathematics
|BS-Social Sciences & Liberal Arts