INSTRUCTIONS FOR VOTING - IBA GRADUATES ELECTION 2022
Help us ensure smooth functioning of Election and read the Instructions carefully before opting for online/manual voting.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE VOTING
Online Voting begins on Wednesday, June 29, 00:00 hrs PST
and ends on Friday, July 01, 23:59 hrs
VOTE FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
- Login to the Election Portal (https://alumni.iba.edu.pk/election) with your email address and password for the Alumni website.
- Choose only one from a list of candidates appearing on the screen and click “Vote” button.
- A pop-up window will appear informing you to check your email for Authentication code.
- Go to your email, copy and paste the Authentication code, plug it in the pop-up window and Click “Submit Vote” button.
- A message will appear on the screen on successful submission of vote. An email will also be sent to your email address informing of the vote cast. The Election portal page will refresh and the Activity history will inform you of the exact time and date of your vote cast.
- In case, you do not receive authentication code on the email address, click on Resend Code to re-generate the authentication code on your email address.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MANUAL VOTING
- Polling begins on Saturday, July 2, 2022 at 1000hrs PST and ends at 1430hrs PST.
- Please show your CNIC and obtain a token from ‘Reception Desk’ on arrival at the polling station (IBA City Campus).
- The reception desk will verify on his laptop that a vote has not already been cast in your name online. If no vote has been cast online, he will assign and issue you a number given on the token. The said token number when called out will be the signal that it is your turn to enter the polling station.
- On entering the polling Station, proceed straight to the polling officer’s desk, show you Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) to the Polling Officer to obtain your Serial Number from the Voters’ List. The Polling Officer will go through the list and call out your name and year of graduation.
- The Polling Officer will then print out a ‘Ballot Paper’, mark it with an IBA stamp and hand it over to you.
- You will then proceed to the polling booth, stamp against the candidate of your choice, then fold the ballot paper twice, and proceed to drop it in the transparent ballot box.
- Kindly depart the polling station, once your vote is cast.